Origami Owl Designer Opportunity
Do what you LOVE + LOVE what you do!
Do what you LOVE + LOVE what you do!
BUSINESS KIT VIDEO
See what's included in your Origami Owl Business Kit, featuring our beautiful 16 year old founder, Bella.
Business Kit Video
Spring Into Spring DEBT FREE
The Benefits Of Origami Owl
- One of the highest paid commission plans in the industry (50% on Charms, Plates and Dangles + 30% on all other jewelry). Commissions are paid weekly.
- A generous company sponsored hostess program. We love to make our Hostesses feel appreciated and shower them with FREE goodies!
- A competitive Career Plan, starting at 9%. Becoming a Team Leader can significantly increase your income and be a rewarding experience as you help women achieve their dreams. Team Commissions are paid monthly.
- You earn personal volume for all jewelry purchases including those purchased for a party, by customer or wholesale designer order.
- Your website, monthly customer newsletter and back office system are included when you join which means no monthly fees! An annual fee will be charged on your anniversary date.
- You are not alone in this journey! With our wonderful mentor program, you can have your own business, but always have help, support, and encouragement! Our team is always helpful and supportive as well. It truly is like a big family.
- Origami Owl offers weekly webinar training that you can view from the comfort of your home. As your leader and mentor I offer local monthly meetings as well as webinar training to help you with bookings, jewelry bars, career plan, goal setting, customer service and much more!
- Your website, back office (ordering system, resources, downline info), monthly newsletter and training are free. No monthly fees.
- To maintain your Designer status, you must personally generate at least $199 in personal volume (wholesale) during a consecutive six month period. There is no monthly criteria until you become a team leader and wish to earn team commissions. If you reach a certain rank as a leader, you can never lose that title or your team, you will just be paid at the level you reach monthly.
- Origami Owl does not require you to carry inventory. Many Designers do either options successfully and it is personal preference.
- Additional costs may include catalogs, order forms, business cards, display items, etc.
Mother Daughter Teams & Owelette Ambassador Circle
A unique feature of Origami Owl is that mothers and daughters (or sons), as young as 12 years old, can team up to launch a business together. The Owlette monthly training led by 17 year-old co-founder, Bella, strives to inspire the girls to be strong leaders within their peer groups and schools. It teaches them finance, how to run their own businesses, how to be confident and successful, and to realize that, like Bella, they can reach their dreams.
President and co-founder Chrissy Weems shared her passion, “This is an effort geared towards building mother-daughter bonds, creating young entrepreneurs, as well as empowering America’s youth. I am so excited about how this strengthens young women and prepares them for a bright and promising future while allowing them such a wonderful way to spend time with their moms.”
The opportunity with Origami Owl can help your child learn invaluable skills like managing money, developing personal skills and achieving goals all while spending quality time together. View the stories of these Mother-Daughter Teams: Tami & Madi and Kim & Meghan.
To become a Mother/Daughter team, the parent will join first. Additional forms to add your child will be completed after your invitation has been accepted.
Your Journey begins NOW!
Complete this FORM to begin your journey!
Confirm that my name is listed.
- You will need your credit card and social security numbers.
- Please complete the registration in one sitting. After you enter your social security number, it will be locked in the system and will make completing your registration more difficult if you walk away and try to revisit.
- Your official invitation will arrive to your inbox within 24-48 hours. Please check your junk, spam or promotion folders. Accept the invitation and then you are officially an Origami Owl Independent Designer!
A few things to consider...
- Decide your website address. www. ________________ .origamiowl.com. You can use your name or a phrase that is meaningful to you. My website is www.storiesandlockets.origamiowl.com. What will yours be? (Some people use their name) You can check availability of websites by typing them in your URL before joining. If the one you chose is taken, it will not allow you to proceed.
- You may want to create a separate email address so that you can keep it separate. Consider something related, but not too long. (Avoid trademarked phrases such as Origami Owl, Living Lockets, etc.) Mine is email@example.com
- When you become a registered Origami Owl Designer your customers will have immediate access to your personal e-commerce website.
- Let me know you joined! I’ll send you training materials and information to help you get you started!