How to Prevent Carding Attempt?
Fraud Labs Pro - How to Prevent Carding Attempt?
FraudLabs Pro helps you to minimize carding attempts by performing the velocity check of credit card transactions and the validation of blacklisted credit card (based on our crowd-sourced blacklisted records).
1. Login to the FraudLabs Pro Merchant Control Panel.
2. Click on the Rules menu.
3. Click on the Add Rule button.
4. In the Rule dropdown box, select Total Transactions By Credit Card Within The Last 24 Hours. (In this example, we will be performing the amount velocity check).
5. Enter the threshold value in the Condition Param text box. Note: The value will depend on the nature of your business and the number of your daily transactions.
6. Select the Manual action.
7. Click on the Add Rule button to add another rule.
8. In the Rule dropdown box, select Credit Card Number.
9. Make sure the Condition is set to In and the Condition Param is set to Blacklisted Record.
10 Select the Manual action.
11 Click on the Save button.