Beasley Weekly Bulletin
Staff Parking Lot Needed 04/05/2016
Student Uniform Policy
Cell Phone Policy
Beasley Open House for Prospective New Parents 04/08/2016
We hope that the added features to our academic programming will promote better results. They are as follows:
1. Added technology in the gifted classrooms (Promethean Boards).
2. Double periods of specialized math instruction 6th-8th grade for Algebra 1 H.S. credit.
3. Argument-Centered Literacy emphasizing the skill of argumentative debate.
4. Emphasis on Algebra/Geometry in grades K-8th.
5. Social Emotional Learning Programs (Second Step and SS Grin)
6. Competitive Sports Athletics Program
7. Social Justice Themes with our partner with Children's International Film Festival.
8. Creative Arts to include culinary cooking with our partner with the Kitchen Community Program.
9. Beasley Creed, Beasley Bottom Line, Beasley Core Values and Expectations.
10. Data Driven approaches with highly functioning Professional Learning Communities (PLC's) i.e. Instructional Leadership Team (ILT), Behavioral Health Team (BHT) and etc.
11. Dean and Disciplinarian with Time/Out Location