The Heritage Herald
Hello HMS families,
A few reminders:
- Remind your student that school starts at 7:50.
- HAVE YOUR STUDENT SHOW YOU THEIR SCHOOLOGY CALENDAR OF ASSIGNMENTS!
- Students must be sitting upright and dressed appropriately for school.
- Be mindful that your child's microphones and cameras are on. Please try to find a quiet location for your student to learn. Try to limit all background distractions.
- Email your child's teacher with any questions or call the school and request a call from the teacher.
- Student Chromebook activity is closely monitored.
- Breakfast/Lunch can be picked up at any District 104 school.
10/12/20 ~ Columbus Day-NO SCHOOL
10/9/20 ~ Pumpkin Pick Up
10/30/20 ~ Family Pumpkin Carving Winners Announced!
**STAY TUNED FOR INFORMATION REGARDING ADDITIONAL SUPPLY PICK UP DATES FOR SPECIFIC GRADES/SUBJECTS.**
HMS Family Pumpkin Carving/Decorating Event!
- Click here to request a pumpkin.
- Pick your pumpkin up on 10/9/20 (see directions below) from 9:00-12:00.
- Snap ONE picture of your family with your carved/decorated pumpkin and STUDENT(S) NAME.
- Email your picture to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10/23/20.
- Winners will be announced on 10/30/20.
- Happy Carving/Decorating!
Pumpkin Pick Up Directions:
- Please display your child's name and grade on the passenger side window.
- Please enter through the bus circle drive on 73rd Avenue & 60th Place.
- As you pull up, your pumpkin will be placed in your trunk as to maintain social distancing.
- Please remain in your car and wear a mask.
- If you're walking, please wear a mask and practice social distancing as you wait for your supplies.
What we're learning about at HMS...
Congratulations to our Cross Country and Girls Softball Teams for a great season!
Call HMS (708-458-7590) to get your Schoology Parent Access Code, today!
- Having tech/chromebook issues, click the link below for quick fix suggestions.
- If your child's chromebook isn't working, please bring it to the HMS office with a note explaining the issue, student name and parent contact information.
Parents of 6th Graders...
A quick reminder to Heritage Middle School Families: Per State Department of Health students are required to complete vaccinations, dental exams, and physical checks. Please provide your completed paperwork to school ASAP. We are hoping to greet our youth at school and health requirements are mandatory to resume in person learning.