Jessica's Eco-Friendly Island
What is eco-friendly about my resort
- no cars, you travel by bike around the island
- boat trips around the island to see and learn about its history
- there is a look out point where there is magnificent views which is also an information point
- there is a flying fox activity that goes thought the natural untamed forests of the island
- you can help the locals farm and learn their agriculture techniques
- another activity is snorkelling, you can see the amazing colours of the coral reefs and the vibrant fish, which will make you want to protect and keep them safe
Visitors to this island will leave with a understanding to why we need to keep these parts of the world safe and protected.
Fun and education experience.
The eco-friendly way to travel
There are no cars on this island at all, bikes are the eco-friendly way and also it is exercise.
A great way to get a thrill while enjoying nature at its best.
- It is made of natural resources
- Is powered my solar panels
- The chief is an expert in using everything and does not leave any food behind
- Water that is used by the visitors is pure water made from sea water and also collected by rain