Scholastic Book Sale
Webster Transitional School 2015
The Book Fair is Coming to Webster
Book Fair Dates November 16th – 20th & November 23rd - 24th
Book Fair dates: Monday, November 16th - Tuesday, November 24th
- Monday, Nov. 16th: 7:30AM-3:15PM
- Tuesday, Nov. 17th: 11:00AM-2:00PM
- Wednesday, Nov. 18th: 7:30AM-3:15PM
- Thursday: Nov. 19th: 11:00 AM-7:30PM (open during conferences)
- Friday: Nov. 20th: 11:00AM-3:15PM
- Monday: Nov. 22nd: 11:00AM-6:00PM (open during conferences)
- Tuesday: Nov. 23rd: 11:00AM-1:00PM (last chance lunch)
Students will also have a chance to shop during their study hall.
We look forward to seeing you and your family at our Book Fair!
Remember, all purchases benefit our school.
Shop the Book Fair Online
Scholastic Book Fair Information
Reading is the most important skill you can teach a child. Of all the skills children learn, it is the one you can influence the most. Giving kids access to good books and the opportunity to choose books will motivate them to read more. And like most acquired skills, the more kids practice reading, the better they’ll get.
Reading is vital to every child’s success, and raising kids as readers means getting involved while they’re young. Now is the time. Since there will never be a substitute for a parent’s direct involvement in his/her child’s education, please make plans to visit our Book Fair.
All the money earned from the book fair goes back to Webster. This year the money earned by the book fair will be used to purchase new books for classroom libraries.