Lineville Technology Class
by: Connor Behrend
- The website we used offered paragraphs and characters to type.
- It gave you a percentage for your accuracy.
- It also gave you the amount of words typed per minute (WPM).
- It overlooked what you typed and gave a one to three star rating.
- Code.org allowed us to learn simple programs and tested what we already knew.
- It presented us with a situation that would be solved with code.
- The code we used was simplified so we would drag and drop code.
- Our class used the app iMovie to create an iTrailer. We chose our template and started making our iTrailer.
- You would insert photos and text to make your final product.
- It is important to be creative and use plenty of photos.
- During this unit we used the website http://wiscareers.wisc.edu, and taught by Mrs. Vandenboogaard.
- We learned about many occupations and the steps you need to take to get them.
- We also looked at colleges and the programs they offer.
- We mixed Career Locker into this unit by making a Haiku Deck about our dream job.
- The Haiku Deck required facts about the career like the average salary, the college degrees required, and where you could acquire the degrees.
- Once the presentation was finished you would present it to the class.
- Our class used the app Explain Everything to solve a math problem.
- We would need a visual example on how to solve the problem, and we would need to make a recording to go along with it.
- You would submit the video to and assignment in Schoology once completed.