Summer Camp Volunteer Training
Directors | Chaplains | Councilors | CIT'S
Calling all Volunteers!
Join us as we welcome you to the team.
Jennifer (New Plymouth) was our Pilgrims Director for the 2012 Camp. We love that she has committed to another year of camp. Jennifer will bring her joy and exuberance to our camp again this year. She is uber organized and brings tons of fun to the program.
Pilgrims learned some teamwork by walking the planks together. It was hard, but they got to going pretty good at it.
Campfire is such a great time to create lasting memories and friendships. Here the Sojourners are having a ball singing a camp favorite ~ Boogaloo.
The kids of Exodus showed some some skills at the 2013 Talent Show. It was a blast and the kids loved w
This meeting will be relaxing and fun! Snacks and drinks will be provided.
Wednesday, June 26th 2013 at 6:30pm
Nampa United Church of Christ at 55 S. Midland Blvd Nampa, ID 83651
Things we will go over when we get together
- The Curriculum is All Things New (Chalis Press)
- We will take a few minutes to fill out paperwork. Background Checks will be handed in while we are together.
- All three of our UCC groups will be sharing the camp again this year, so we will do our best to get close to a finalized Group Schedule together.
- A smoother week will be had if we are working together off of standard, unified Guidelines and Rules for all the Volunteers and Campers. We will go over these and make adjustments as needed.
- Opportunities for Connection with our Campers and the Volunteers are found in many of the moments during our week together. We will go over some pointers on how to recognize, maximize and bring God into the conversation when these opportunities for growth present themselves.