IMPACT 1 Training
2016-2017 School Year
You are part of IMPACT , Cohort 1 Training! What is IMPACT?
IMPACT helps teachers develop instructional methods which provide all of their students with skills that will lead to future successes in STEM careers. IMPACT instruction is student-centered and develops the critical foundations in number sense, measurement and problem-solving.
IMPACT was developed by a statewide group of mathematics leaders. It is managed by the Teaching & Learning Collaborative in partnership with universities, districts, and Educational Service Centers.
IMPACT 1 Training, Session 1 (see below for all 5 dates)
Wednesday, Nov. 30th, 8:30am-3:30pm
Hilliard City School District Central Office Administration, Atlas Street, Columbus, OH, United States - Large Conference Room
- This training takes place on 5 days this school year.
Wed Nov 30th
Thurs Jan 12th
Wed Feb 8th
Tues March 7th
Tues April 4th
- You will need to secure your substitutes for the 5 days of training.
- Grant funds are being utilized for this experience and the grant will pay for your sub
- When securing your sub, indicate that the PD is IMPACT K-2
- Lunch will be 30 minutes, due to the grant. Bring your lunch or make plans to order in.