HIGHLY EFFECTIVE STUDENTS
MY HABITS NOW
I make sure that I have all A's and B's. I study for Anatomy and Physiology and Principals of Health Science. For my English class and History class I do not study for those. School is important and I make sure to succeed. I always come prepared and I write in a planner so I do not turn work in late.
TOP 5 STUDY HABITS
- Catching some Zzzz's : This would help me because when ever I am tired I don't want to do any work during the day I would rather just go home and rest.
- Ask Question: I love asking questions because if I do not I will never understand what is going on.
- Study Outside: Being in a place other than my room is a good idea because I have a television in my room. I would way rather watch tv than do homework.
- Organize: l always stay organized I will not remember where anything is and then I would be getting in trouble at school.
- Is there a better way to study?: There probably is a better way to study, cramming the night before a test isn't the best idea.