Vine & Branches Essential Oils Club
- Experience doTERRA essential oils during an uplifting yoga practice led by Renee (R-HYI)
- Sunday, May 3rd @ 9:00 am
- Great Harvest Bread Company: 1015 S. Baldwin Road, Lake Orion
- All levels welcome—no experience necessary!
- $10 (includes a complimentary doTERRA gift!)
Space is limited! Please email Renee at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up!
What are essential oils?
If you have ever enjoyed the scent of a rose, you’ve experienced the aromatic qualities of essential oils. These naturally occurring, volatile aromatic compounds are found in the seeds, bark, stems, roots, flowers, and other parts of plants. They can be both beautifully and powerfully fragrant. In addition to giving plants their distinctive smells, essential oils protect plants and play a role in plant pollination. In addition to their intrinsic benefits to plants and being beautifully fragrant to people, essential oils have long been used for food preparation, beauty treatment, and health care practices.
For more information, visit www.doterra.com.