a. Describe technology and how it works
b. Describe what need this technology is fulfilling
c. Describe how this technology can be used to help businesses
d. Describe how this technology can be used to help humans
e. Describe the safety concerns of this technology from multiple points of view
f. Your thoughts on the life of the technology (how long will it last- when will it become obsolete?)
g. What is the cost of the technology? (Dollar amount, privacy, social cost, psychological, etc.)
h. Include a “Works Cited” slide with your references for this project
Amazon has come up with an idea to have an drone deliver mail to the customer.
domino's has made the delivery for pizza by a drone.
Lakewood made mobile beer. the ultimate way to have tailgates.
- Application of tools and methods. they act as either a more efficient way to complete a task or to help people during task.
- It is a lot more efficient and economic smart. There will be less traffic on the road and it is a lot safer and can be cheaper.
- It can save money and make the customers happier.
- they can help by making road less filled and them happy, but it can put them out of a job.
- Less people on the road, not as many errors, and less harmful for the environment.
- I'm sure there will always be something that will take it's place in time. It will most likely be very strong for a long time. But time may change it, but it may not.
- They haven't finished working on it. Information on it will come later.