Monday Morning Memo
February 8th, 2016
You either fall in one of three camps: you are happy about the winner of the Super Bowl, sad your team lost, or not giving a flying fig about it all :-). No matter what, I hope everyone had safe and happy weekend.
Ms. Harris showing skin care tips to the ladies.
The Ladies of Distinction working on their inner and outer beauty.
The Ladies of Distinction soaking in the knowledge
Agenda on the Week:
- Monday, February 8th, 2016: Professional Development Meetings at 3:00PM. Standards Based Grading committee will be meeting in K. Beck's room. School Leadership Committee will be meeting in the Media Center at 3:00PM. Everyone else use the time to collaborate or check your SGOs if edits need to be made. Grades are due before you leave at 4:00PM.
- Tuesday, February 9, 2016: Verifications will be printed and distributed.
- Wednesday, February 10, 2016: Cookies due for the "Get Sweet on PBIS event".
- Thursday, February 10, 2016: Verifications due by 8AM.
- Friday, February 11th, 2016: "Get Sweet on PBIS" cookie event
- Make sure your grades are in before you leave Monday at 4:00PM
- Please be sure to bring in the cookies for our "Get Sweet on PBIS"
- Please keep up with our unified expectations.
Shout-out to Ms. Starobinets and Mrs. Cappelli for running every week to video tape our readers for One Book, One School. Thank you for making this happen.
Let's make it a great week!
Lindenwold Middle School is located in Camden County. We serve grades 5-8 with approximately 745 beautifully diverse students. There are over 100 intelligent, vibrant, and enthusiastic adults who serve our community.