The Essential Pharmacist
Favorite doTERRA Essential Oil Blends to Diffuse During the Holidays
There is no doubt that there are certain smells that simply remind you of the holidays. dōTERRA’s Holiday Joy Blend (wild orange, pine, cassia, cinnamon bark, nutmeg, and vanilla) does just that. One sniff of this sweet cinnamon aroma will take you back to days of sugar cookies and hot cocoa, a warm fire on the hearth, and many other joyous memories of holiday seasons past.
Here are some favorite dōTERRA essential oil blends to diffuse during this time of year:
1. 3 drops bergamot 1 drop ginger 1 drop cassia (optional: 1 drop white fir)
2. 2 drops white fir 1 drop grapefruit 1 drop frankincense
3. 2 drops clove 3 drops wild orange
4. 2 drops Slim & Sassy 2 drops peppermint
5. 2 drops Slim & Sassy 2 drops lemon
6. 2 drops Serenity 2 drops peppermint
7. 2 drops Holiday Joy 2 drops peppermint
8. 3 drops wild orange 2 drops cinnamon
9. 2 drops frankincense 2 drops wild orange 1 drop peppermint
10. 2 drops white fir 2 drops cassia 2 drops wild orange -
DIY Bath Salt Ornament
Everyone can use some extra peace and tranquility this holiday season. Give the gift of relaxation through essential oils. Disguise an aromatherapy Epsom salt bath treatment as a festive Christmas ornament. When it’s not decorating your tree, this ornament will double as a therapeutic addition to your warm bath. Just take off the top off and pour it in. Customize the color and aroma of each ornament for everyone on your Christmas list.
What You Need:
Round Plastic Ornaments
1 Cup Epsom Salt (you may need more or less depending on the size of your ornament)
5-10 drops of your favorite dōTERRA essential oil
1. Mix desired amount of Epsom salt in bowl and add some skin-safe colorant if desired.
2. Add dried herbs or flower petals to mixture for color and added aroma.
3. Add the essential oils of your choice; mix well.
4. Add the bath salt to plastic ornaments until full.
5. Once full, put the top of the ornament back on. Quick, easy, and beautiful.
5. When ready to use, add desired amount to warm bath. Read our previous blog post on the benefits of an Epsom salt bath HERE.
Looking to make a essential oil gift basket? Check out these great gift basket ideas which include a Bath Salt Ornament.- See more at: http://doterrablog.com/diy-bath-salt-ornaments/#sthash.QNKIrISL.dpuf
December Events & Classess:
- Thursday December 3rd & Friday December 4th from 3:30-8:30pm; Santa Shop; Sugar Creek Elementary School, New Palestine, IN
-Tuesday December 8th @ 6:30pm; Essential Emotions Class; Private location
- Wednesday December 9th @ 7:00pm; Essential Oils 101; Greenwood, IN (message me for location please)
-Thursday December 10th @ 7:00pm; Essential Emotions Class; Greenwood, IN (message me for location please)
-Monday December 14th @ 6:30pm; Holiday Health & Wellness Class; 387 Oak Brooke Lane, Greenwood, IN
- Sunday December 20th @ 3:00pm; Essential Oils 101; Greenfield, IN (message me for location please)
Congratulations to all of you who shared doTERRA! I want to take a moment to recognize last month's top enrollers.
Vicki DeHaai (5)
Michelle Fletcher (1)