3rd Grade Music Notes
Our September Learning Goals
- I will be able to follow the rules of music while singing, moving, and playing instruments.
- I will be able to sing using solfege (so, mi, la)
- I will be able to draw (and count) a whole note.
- I will be able to perform an ostinato (Body Percussion, Singing, Instruments).
- I will be able to read music.
September Songs We Have Learned
- Hello, There
- Up The Ladder, Down the Ladder
- Fuzzy Wuzzy
- Golden Rule
- Down to the Baker's Shop
Our 3rd Grade Concert is April 11 at 6:30pm
Who Is Mr. Everybody?
You can learn more about Mr. Everybody's Musical Apartment by visiting the JM Music Website: http://hobart.schoolwires.com/Page/3190
HELP US GET ENOUGH INSTRUMENTS FOR EVERYONE!
If you didn't get a chance to donate towards our last project, please consider donating towards our new one. You can donate $1 or as much as you are able- every little bit counts! Please consider sharing this link and help support music in OUR school!
You can view our project by clicking on this link: https://www.donorschoose.org/jmmusic