2018 AJT Conference
I am pleased to recap a trip that David and I took this past week in preparation for the annual conference scheduled for October 21–23 (Sunday to Tuesday) in Philadelphia.
In a word, the trip was WONDERUL.
- Deborah Baer Mozes and her great Theatre Ariel are all in to host and work for a conference we expect to surpass anything we've ever experienced. They are passionate about making our conference a success. Deborah and our Conference Coordinator Marissa Barnathan are a marvel. They set up a whirlwind trip filled with meetings and two productive days of organizing.
- A little bit about Marissa Barnathan: She has already proven herself to be proactive, organized, sharp, collaborative, and more. She is a whiz with social media. Lucky us!
- We have enlisted partners from the Drake Theatre in Center City Philadelphia including: InterAct, PlayPenn, Azuka, Simpatico, and Inis Nua. We have also partnered with leading local playwright and dramaturg Jackie Goldfinger.
- This year's conference will focus on three areas: Connecting, Learning, and Doing.
- We are still working on the details like hotel location and exciting events while always keeping out rates reasonable and giving the best conference experience possible.
- We will announce the key-note speaker in the near future so stay tuned!
READ MORE AT: