THE THORSON WEEKLY
Week of December 7, 2015
EVENTS THIS WEEK
Monday, December 7
- Problem Solving Team Meeting - 7:45 a.m. - Conference Room
- Jaguar Jumpstart All-School Meeting - 8:45 a.m. - Gym
- Kids 2 Kids Toy Drive Continues
Tuesday, December 8
- Grade Level Team Meetings - See Below
- Angela will be out in the morning at the Kohl Teacher Fellowship Scoring Committee
- Angela has an Elementary Principals Meeting at 2:00 p.m.
Wednesday, December 9
- EC Field Trip to Shalom Wildlife - 9:15 a.m.- 12:00 p.m.
- PBIS monthly reward - special lunch
Thursday, December 10
- Angela has a Stritch Principals Center Board Meeting at 7:30 a.m.
- Angela has a DLC meeting at 1:15 p.m.
Friday, December 11
- Toy Drive/Hat Day
- Kids 2 Kids Assembly - 9:00 a.m.
- December 16 - 5th Grade Sounds of Season Assembly - 2:30 p.m.
- December 17 - 5th Grade Sounds of Season Concert - CPAC (evening)
- December 22 - Staff Holiday Breakfast
- December 23 - January 3- Winter Break
"NUTS AND BOLTS" NOTES
Combined Grade Level Meetings
This week's Combined Grade Level Meetings will be individual grade level team meetings to work on one or both of the following:
- Planning for math flexible grouping
- Planning for PIE time reorganizations based on our data review meetings last week.
If you have questions, please see your combined grade level team leader.
SPOTLIGHT OF THE WEEK
Safety Drill goes off without a hitch!
The police and John Koster had many compliments to deliver after our Lock-Down Drill last Wednesday. The police were so impressed with how quickly everyone got into their positions and how quiet and compliant the students were during the entirety of the drill. Thank you to all staff for preparing your students and leading them during this drill!