Fab 5th - Weekly Update
September 13, 2019
- Grades due for IPR by midnight on Monday!
- WIN Plans
- Power Hour Plan
- Completed PTA Form with Amazon Wish List
- Set up your Seesaw Account
- If you have a GT student or a SAIL student in your homeroom, be sure to add these teachers as co-teachers. If you need help setting this up, let me know!
- Attendance Compliance:
Complete the Compliance Acknowledgement form at the end of the document. It is a link in the last slide.
- Have you joined PTA?
Lunch Reflection - Monday
On Monday, make sure that students with lunch reflection KNOW that they have it. It is the subject teacher's job to let students know prior recess. It is a crazy day without us having to track students down.
Meetings this Week:
September 17: Bridges Math Training - Sarah
September 18: Whole Child - Brandi
September 19: Power Hour
September 20: CogAT Training 9:30 - Fariss Room
Celebrate Smith Pledge Leaders
Looks like we are the first ones up to lead Celebrate Smith. Here is the schedule. The patriotic song is the Star Spangled Banner.
Sept 20 - Shelton
Sept 27 - Rader
Things to Think about:
- Cool down spot procedures, expectations
Dates To Keep in Mind:
September 16: W.I.N. Time Begins
September 17: Flu Shots
September 20: CogAT Training - Fariss's room
September 20: All DRA Scores must be entered
September 20: Principal Awards - Rader
September 23: Vision/Hearing Screening
September 24: Pine Cove Parent Meeting
September 25: SLO/Professional Goals Due
September 27: Stampede Kick-off