Txuj Ci HMong Language and Culture Upper Campus Sept. 2023
Nyob Zoo! Welcome to the 2023-2024 School Year!
If you ever need anything, call me at 651-744-1489, text me at 651-603-4571, or email me at email@example.com
Ms. Morgan - School Counselor
School Counselors do...
Classroom Counseling: I teach lessons to every grade throughout the school year. Lessons are focused on bullying prevention, academic skills, career/college/future readiness, and personal learning plans.
Small Group Counseling: I offer small groups based on student need. Small group counseling benefits students who may need extra time and support developing social skills, academic skills, or coping tools. Groups typically have 3-6 members, and meet for approximately 5-8 weeks.
Individual Counseling: I provide short-term individual counseling for students who would benefit from 1:1 support.
Connecting Families with Supports They Need: I can also help connect students and families with needed supports and services in the community. Please reach out if you need assistance.
If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know. You can send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 651-744-1489.
You can check your student’s current grades and assignments by logging on to Schoology (Directions in English, Hmong, and Karen can be found here): https://www.spps.org/Page/44301.
You can also check final grades and attendance by logging on to Infinite Campus (https://spps.infinitecampus.org/campus/portal/parents/stpaul.jsp).
If you would ever like a paper copy or an emailed version of your student's grades, please let me know.
If you have any questions about this, please contact me.
Important Attendance Information
Please let us know when your student is gone! Call 651-744-1003 to let us know your student will miss school.
October is Bullying Prevention Month!
REMINDER: NO SCHOOL FOR STUDENTS ON MONDAY, SEPT. 25th
- Free Farmer’s Market in St. Paul - Drive thru, multiple locations English Flier / Hmong Flier / Karen Flier / Spanish Flier
Mental Health Resources
- Mental Health Resource List
- Wilder Foundation: Mental health and wellness services
- How Right Now: Website from the CDC designed to promote resiliency and strengthen emotional well-being. Explore if you need help today!
- Face2Face Counseling/ Groups: Face to Face provides Individual, Family and Adult Couples Counseling for ages 11-25 with or without insurance. We are providing Counseling in person at the office (Masks are required) and Online using Zoom.