Miss Lee's class
So much excitement!
We had a great week this week. Highlights included a successful Fire Drill, delivery of more fun materials for the room, and an assembly about the "The Great White Shark Expedition."
All About Week #4
What We Learned About!!!
- This week we practiced rhyming skills and reviewed letter sounds/blends.
- Everyone has been loving the Elephant & Piggie books.
- I still have not received the Scholastic catalogs to send home, but please visit the website if you want to purchase books for your son.
- We are working on writing complete sentences about our interests.
- In math, we are focusing on subitizing. Subitizing is being able to recognize a number in multiple different formats. For example, 4, four, 4 tally marks, 4 dots on a tens frame, 4 dots on the dice, 4 objects, etc.