Eagle Eye Newsletter
APRIL 2, 2021
Georgia Milestones Information
Kindergarten Registration Information
Quarantine Guidelines for Families Traveling Internationally over Spring Break
As we are making final plans for spring break, please be aware of any COVID-19 mandates or requirements of the states you may be visiting. For any of our families that may be traveling internationally, here are the guidelines:
- International travelers should get tested 3-5 days after travel AND stay home and self-quarantine for 7 days after travel.
- Even if the test is negative, travelers should stay home and self-quarantine for the full 7 days.
- If the test is positive, travelers should isolate for 10 days from the date tested.
- If the traveler does not get tested, they should stay home and self-quarantine for 10 days after travel.
- Travelers should avoid being around people who are at increased risk for severe illness for a full 14 days, whether tested or not.
These restrictions do NOT apply to domestic travelers or travelers to any US Territories. US territories include American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands.
2021 Creekland Middle School Summer Camp
2021-22 In-Person Learning Opt-Out Survey
The 2021-22 In-Person Learning Opt-Out Survey will allow parents to opt-out of in-person learning for the 2021-22 school year. If you intend for your child(ren) to attend in person next year no action is needed.
Please see below for important information related to this survey:
- The 2021-22 In-Person Learning Opt-Out survey for parents will open March 22nd at 12:00 AM and will close on April 4th at 11:59 PM.
- The survey should be completed by parents who are opting out of in-person learning for the 2021-22 school year.
- Parents decision is not final until 11:59 PM on Sunday, April 4.
- Parents may access this survey via the Parent Portal to make a change at any time during the survey period.
If you intend for your children to attend in person next school year. You do not need to complete the survey.
5TH GRADE YEARBOOK ADS
The last day to purchase a 5th grade ad for the yearbook is April 5th. Ads can be purchased at YearbookOrderCenter.com. Our school code 14960.
YEARBOOK COVER CONTEST
The yearbook cover contest due date has been extended to March 31, 2021. If your student is interested in submitting a drawing, it is not too late. Please see the attached flyer for details and guidelines for the contest.
We need PHOTOS! Submit your school photos for potential use in our yearbook today at www.hjeshare.comwith school code 14960. Photos can be from the first day of school, digital learning, meet your teacher, fun at the bus stop, book character dress-up day, the winter concert, and so forth. The more you share, the better our yearbook can be. Last day for photo submissions is Friday, April 3, 2021.
Digital Art Showcase For All Students!
Do you have an artwork that you would like to share from this semester in the art room with Ms. Mills? We want to celebrate the amazing student artists of Taylor Elementary! Submit your artwork via the Google Form and it will be included in a Digital Art Showcase that will be displayed throughout the building and online to share with your friends and family.
Be Sure to Check Out The Digital Art Showcase on the Taylor Website Homepage
Student with Disabilities Parent Survey
Parent Involvement Survey
We invite all families of students with disabilities to complete the Parent Involvement Survey. It is available in English and Spanish through the online link from January 19-May 31, 2021. For parents with more than one child receiving SPED services, the parent can complete a separate survey for each child. all responses are anonymous.
Administered through an online link:
Around our Community
Collins Hill Athletic Association Football Information
2021 EAGLES FOOTBALL REGISTRATION
6 years old – 8th grade
2021 FOOTBALL REGISTRATION DATES
**ONLINE REGISTRATION ONLY DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS**
March 13 – June 5click here for flyer