Human Causes or Not?
What is Global Warming?
Global Warming is a result of different ways that natural or human causes that heats or raise the earths temperature and cause ozone tears and sea level raise caused by Carbon Dioxide(Co2).
Carbon Dioxide We Produce
- When we use vehicles or fossil fuels, that produces Carbon Dioxide
- There are billions of people in this world, and most of that percent owns a vehicle, imagine all that Carbon Dioxide that can be produced
- We extract and burn fossil fuels like oil(gasoline) and coal
- Through natural amounts of carbon dioxide that was release was about 180 to 300 per million
- Today the amounts released caused by us is around 400 per million
- When humans burn coal, oil and gas (fossil fuels) to generate electricity or drive our cars, carbon dioxide is released into the atmosphere, where it traps heat.
- Carbon Dioxide survives for a long time, even over many centuries, so it heat trapping still has the same effect for over that long period of time.
Global Warming Effects
- North and South Pole are melting away and rising sea levels
- Sea levels rising increased faster then any other century in a very long time
- Animals are heading further up North to find the cooler areas