Eagle Eye E-News, December 8-12
Ebinport Elementary Faculty and Staff E-News
Ebinport's Vision Statement
THE WEEK IN REVIEW...
- 5:15- Shellie Niven will be recognized at the DO for being an Outstanding Ebinport Employee (formerly Distinguished Climber).
- Grade level meetings with Kristen Hahn and Chris Odom. The focus will be on common assessments. Please bring a graded common assessment to this meeting. This was mentioned in the newsletter two weeks ago. (Nov. 17-21)
- 3:00 Committee Meetings- Safety Committee will NOT meet today. Mr. Hollingsworth may meet at another time (if so he will let this committee know) but due to another obligation this committee will not meet today)
- Send name of teacher attending science kit training to Rhonda (more info. below)
- Rhonda in Columbia
- 4:00 Yoga
- Rhonda in Columbia
- 2:45 Promethean Training with Chris Odom
- Second grade performance at 8:00 and 1:30. Students will eat breakfast in their classrooms so the cafeteria can be prepared for this performance.
- 9:00 Rhonda at the DO for mid-year evaluation review
- Ebinport Faculty Christmas Party
THANK YOU HOSPITALITY HEATING AND AIR
Thank you to Hospitality Heating and Air of Rock Hill for their sponsorship of 4 Little Free Libraries to be placed in the communities served by Ebinport Elementary. The generosity of business partners such as Hospitality Heating and Air allows Ebinport to work with families and community to nurture lifelong learners.
These will be delivered in 4-6 weeks and SIC will begin discussion regarding assembly and placement in the community in the coming weeks.
LET IT GO! A very "FROZEN" holiday week!
Science Kit Training
The schedule is as follows:
Jan. 8 4th Grade 8-11am
Jan. 8 5th Grade 12-3pm
Jan. 9 2nd Grade 8-11am
Jan. 9 3rd Grade 12-3pm
Jan. 12 5Kindergarten 8-11am
Jan. 12 1st Grade 12-3pm
We will arrange subs for these days.
In addition, between now and Christmas the library is open from 3:00-6:00 on Monday and Wednesday- we have been invited to come and get a book for each child to give them for the holiday season.
The library is located at 419 East Main Street.
I will continue to explore options we may have to get more books into our classroom libraries where they are needed. If you have additional needs please let me know!