Word Study Activities
Word Study Homework Directions
Possible Word Study Activities:
· Use the board game to play a racing game to see who gets to the end first. Be sure to say the word or read the picture each time so your scholar can hear the pattern.
· Sort the pictures and words into categories to see and hear the pattern. Be sure to say the word or read the picture each time.
· Play a match game or concentration to match words and pictures with the same sound.
· Play a game of “Go Fish” where same sounds or pictures are matched.
· Make up a Bingo game to play at home.
· Make up your own fun game to play.
· Sort your words or pictures at home and write them on a piece of paper.
· Draw a picture to match some of your words.