AIESEC In Nashik
I N D I A
AIESEC In Nashik's Promise
- There will be an EP buddy assigned who will look personally into your experience.
- There will be National Newsletters sent each week to the EP’s e-mail ID, which will have surveys for the EP, to track their experience.
- A pickup or an alternate arrangement through an outsourced company will be arranged, provided that the trainee doesn’t arrive un-informed or during the hours of 11:00 PM to 6:00 AM IST. At such a time, the trainee is advised to wait at the airport till 6:00 AM.
Things To Remember
- The intern should bring his or her own laptop.
- EPs are advised to get their SIM CARD at the AIRPORT itself so that the communication can be set up easily.
- 3 NPS (Net-Promotes Score) surveys will be sent throughout an EP's experience, which he/she is expected to fill.