Miss Zimmerman's Classroom News
Reading Focus Points for this week were:
- I can describe characters in a story using physical (outside qualities) and emotional (inside qualities) traits.
Homework: Students will also have a reading passage with questions they take home on Friday and have the responsibility to turn in completed the following Friday.
Reading log- 60 Minutes per Week
Will also come home Friday and should be returned the following Friday
Writer’s Focus Points for this week were:
- I can write opinion pieces on topics or texts, supporting a point of view with reasons.
- I can introduce the topic or text I am writing about, state an opinion, and create an organizational structure that lists reasons.
Students will bring writing notebook home Mon.-Thurs.
Math Focus Points for this week were:
- · I can explain the relationship between multiplication and division.
- · I can turn a division problem into a multiplication problem with an unknown factor..
. Homework: Students may redo and turn in any assignment for a better grade. On occasion students may bring home additional practice sheets to help reinforce skills.
14-No School Professional Development Day
17-No School President Day
19 - Family Game Night @ Meadowbrook - 6:30
24- Meadowbrook Night at Pizza Street 4-9pm
Monday- Counselor/Library Lesson & PE
Wednesday- Library Checkout/Health
Thursday-Music & PE
Friday – ART