St. Agatha Newsletter #3
August 21 - 27, 2023
MORNING DRIVEWAY DROP-OFF:
- Exit the car using only the passenger side doors of the car. You may not exit the car using the driver’s side doors. (For safety, we do not want any person standing between two cars in the driveway.)
- Do not retrieve anything from the trunk of the car in the driveway area.
- Driveway teachers and patrols cannot retrieve anything from the trunk of any car in the driveway.
- Drop-off the student in the driveway area ONLY. Do not drop-off the student in the parking lot.
MORNING & AFTERNOON PARKING LOT AREA:
- Arrival and dismissal will be via the driveway line ONLY.
- Once entering the school grounds, drive slowly. (less than 10 mph)
- Do not use cell phones while driving on school grounds.
- Please follow driveway line procedures.
- Be vigilant of cars that are moving in and out of parking areas.
- If necessary to walk in the parking lot, keep child(ren) next to you AT ALL TIMES.
ARRIVAL & DISMISSAL TIMES:
- 7:15am - 7:45am Kinder - 8th Grade, Padre Pio, MTP Driveway Drop-Off
- 7:15am - 7:45am PreK Cafeteria Door Drop-Off
- 2:20pm PreK Cafeteria Door Dismissal
- 2:30pm Kinder - 5th Grade, PPA, PPB, MTP Driveway Dismissal
- 2:45pm 6th - 8th Grade, PPC, PPD Driveway Dismissal
SAS students participating in sports MUST complete the forms linked below in order to participate for athletic competitions.
Please check the ACTIVITIES SCHEDULE for these upcoming tryouts:
- Cheerleading 2nd-5th Grade Girls
- JV Basketball 5th-6th Grade Boys & Girls
- Primary Soccer 3rd-4th Grade Boys & Girls
- Varsity Volleyball 7th-8th Grade Boys & Girls
Important Service Hours Information!
Please click below to get a copy of the Service Hours Log and all the available project details. In order to participate in service hours projects, parents will need to complete the Permission Form.
Home & School Committee (HSA)
We are looking for parent volunteers interested in participating in our H&S Committee for the 2023-2024 school year. Your support will help make our events amazing! CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Are you interested in being a homeroom delegate for next school year? Please complete the INTEREST FORM in order to be considered for this leadership position in our Mustang community!
All delegates must complete the Virtus Program and have Archdiocese of Miami fingerprint clearance.
Make sure to complete your FINGERPRINT CLEARANCE this summer in order to be a homeroom delegate, a coach, or to help out at events during school hours.
SAS Parents: Kinder - 8th Grade
The students from Kinder through 8th grade must have complete the summer assignments before school begins. The summer assignment will be collected in August during the first week of of the 2023-2024 school year. Parents, please be mindful that summer packets were sent home the last week in May.
Thank you for your cooperation in facilitating your child's academic progress!!!!
Be sure to order your student's textbooks if you have not already done so!
Order the school uniform, activity shirt, STREAM shirt, and more for the 2023-2024 school year by clicking on the links below.
StepUp for Students has now opened their portal for new applications. We encourage ALL FAMILIES to apply, regardless of their income.
ALL FLORIDA RESIDENTS are eligible for StepUp Scholarships.
Calling all 3rd-8th Grade Students! Are you interested in earning a newsletter pin or end-of-year award?
HOW DO STUDENTS RECEIVE WRITING ASSIGNMENTS?
6th-8th grade students check the Mustangs Weekly Google Classroom
3rd-5th grade students speak with Mrs. Caballero