Course Linking Errors
with schedule changes
1st 9 weeks progress 1 grade values exist in both parent/child grade groups
- This error means that there are grade values for this student for 1st 9 weeks progress 1 for BOTH courses.
- You will need to identify which course owns the grade (which course was the student enrolled in during that grading period).
- Then you will delete the grade ownership for the course that the student WAS NOT enrolled in during that grading window.
The system cannon identify which grade to choose (even if they are the exact same).
In this case, because the grading window ended on 09/03, the NEW course DOES NOT have grade ownership over PG1.
The grade value manually entered in for course J01234/1 will need to have the ownership deleted.
How to Delete Grade Ownership
Future Course/Sec J01234/2 start date must be after/same past link course/sec J01234/1 end date
- This error means that the two courses you are trying to link overlap.
- Courses cannot end and start on the same day.
- You will need to change either the start or end date or the courses.
If Johnny started J01234/1 on 09/06, the End Date for J01234/2 will need to be changed to 09/05.
If Johnny started J01234/1 on 09/07 then the Start Date for J01234/1 needs to be changed to 09/07.
- These changes can be made on the linking page. Both the Start Date and End Date are editable fields.