Mother's Day Breakfast
We would like to invite all of our mothers, grandmothers, and other special women in our students' lives to join us for a breakfast on Friday, May 12th to help us to celebrate you and the amazing impact you have in the lives of our students! We will be hosting this event from 6:45-8:00 a.m. on May 12th. We look forward to seeing you here!
Summer Camp Schedules
As a reminder, summer camp schedules are due for all elementary students attending camp no later than May 15th for the entire summer. These camp schedules will be set for the month of June at that time. You will have until June 15th to make changes for July, and changes for August must be submitted by July 15th. Changes will be accepted based on space availability in the camp program; we cannot guarantee weeks beyond May 15th.
Summer Specialty Camps
Registration for specialty summer camps is now underway! Turn in your child's summer camp registration form and payment in order to get registered in the many specialty summer camps available this summer! We have swimming lessons, soccer, art, cooking, gymnastics, and much more! This is a great way to have extra fun and enjoy an activity that you may or may not have tried out before!
Please always maintain your speed and do not exceed 15 mph in the parking lot to protect all of our children. In addition, the carport in front of the preschool is limited to three minute parking. Please only use this if you intend to go directly in and out of the building. If you need to be in the building longer, please park in one of the parking spaces.
Electronic Sign In and Out
As you know, we have started the electronic sign in and out process. Most of you have found how much quicker it is for you to get in and out of the building! Please make sure that you have your child with you when you use it; sign them in before you take them to class in the morning and get your child before signing them out. Please be reminded that the sign in and out allows us to know when your child has arrived and ensure their safety from the moment you drop them off. If you, or anyone on your pick up list, are still in need of setting up your PIN for the electronic door code, we will not be able to take your code in the office at this point. Please email Grace Kemmis at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and requested PIN.
- May 5: Early Dismissal - 11:00 a.m.
- May 5: Aloha Dance (2nd Grade and older)
- May 5-12: Elementary End of Year Conferences
- May 8: Mobile Dairy Classroom visits - Kindergarten-2nd Grade 9:00, 3rd-6th Grades 9:30
- May 12: Mother's Day Breakfast 6:45-8:00 a.m.
- May 14: Happy Mother's Day!
- May 16-19: Sixth Grade Class Trip to Washington D.C.
- May 23-25: BOGO (Buy One, Get One) Scholastic Book Fair - Cash or check only
- May 23: Lunch Bunch
- May 26: Elementary Field Day
- May 26: Parent's Night Out 6:45-10:00 p.m.
- May 30: Sixth Grade Graduation 1:00 p.m.
- May 30: Kindergarten Graduation 7:00 p.m.
- May 31: Awards Assembly and End of Year Program (1st-6th Grades) 2:00 p.m.
- June 1: Last Day of School
- June 2: Elementary Building Closed - no care available
- June 5: First Day of Summer Camp