WMS Friday Forecast
May 24, 2019 - Week 36
HISTORY OF MEMORIAL DAY
ALL AT-SCHOOL MEDICATIONS MUST BE PICKED UP!
ALL MEDICATION (both over-the-counter & prescription) that is stored in the health office for student use must be picked up by the end of the school day on June 7th. All medication that is not picked up will be discarded through our commercial medical waste disposal service. Compliance with local, state and federal regulations necessitates that we dispose of all medication safely and promptly.
Thank you for your assistance in this matter.
Your Health Services Team
TODAY IS THE FINAL DAY FOR THE EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT!
Middle School Football Announcement:
Wredling Middle School Football is alive and well!
Both STCN and STCE are offering various summer camps, please check their school websites more information.
Our WMS Football plan is as follows:
- Wredling M.S. Football Camp Aug. 5-9 8:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
- Once school begins practice will run after school from 3:30-5:30.
Players MUST have a CURRENT sports physical on file in the school office to participate! Please check on this ASAP and DON'T wait until the day before to try to schedule one.
If you have any further questions please contact Coach Kohler (7th grade) or Coach McPeak (8th grade)
ATTENTION ALL 8TH GRADE PARENTS!
HELP MAKE YOUR 8TH GRADE STUDENT’S GRADUATION CELEBRATION A FUN AND MEMORABLE EVENT!!
Can you believe it? Our children are almost done with middle school! To honor their accomplishment, the Wredling PTO is hosting a picnic luncheon to celebrate. The luncheon is on Friday, June 7, 2019, from 1:00-3: 15 pm outside of the Wredling cafeteria.
WE NEED YOUR HELP to make this celebration a success! We need our 8th-grade families to donate items and to volunteer your time. We need donations of desserts, water, game items, and raffle prizes. We need many volunteers, from hot dog grillers to game supervisors. Please click on the attached link, which will take you to a Sign-Up Genius, where you can sign up to donate and volunteer: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20F0F4CACAD2AABFB6-wredling
It truly takes a village to make the picnic luncheon run and to make the luncheon FUN! We can not do this without you! Help make this a special send-off for your 8th-grade student, as we say goodbye to WMS. Thank you!
If you have any questions, please contact:
Kristin Louis at Huubear@aol.com
Kate Bell at email@example.com
Janit Ramos at firstname.lastname@example.org
8th Grade Celebration Chairs
CLASS OF 2019 TRANSITION INFORMATION
CORRECTION TO SUMMER ORIENTATION DATES:
The correct Dates for HS Summer Orientation are:
- St. Charles East High School - August 9th
- St. Charles North High School - August 8th
June 7th WMS 8th Grade Awards Details:
- Doors will open at 8:30 am
- Students will begin to enter at 8:40 am
- The celebration will begin at 9:00 am
Do you have a student you would like us to
highlight in our RedHawk Spotlight?
Please email their story and a couple of photos
to Tim Loversky for consideration.
CAMPS! CAMPS! CAMPS!
D303 Summer Camp Opportunities
- CLICK THE SUPERMAN FLYER FOR THE BAND/CHOIR CAMPS REGISTRATION PACKET
Later in July, there will be an opportunity to participate in the Summer Strings Camp 2019. The camp will take place M-Th the weeks of June 17 and June 24.
- CLICK HERE for the SUMMER STRINGS CAMP 2019
WMS will be hosting a variety of Athletic Camps in July and August. We will have Basketball, Volleyball, Football, Cross Country and Cheerleading camps.
- CLICK HERE for the WMS SUMMER ATHLETIC CAMP SCHEDULE
North Stars Cross Country Camp
True North Adventure Camp’s Wisconsin River Trip June 28-30
- Meet in Baraboo, Wisconsin Friday night to tent camp. Saturday we will get on the Wisconsin River for an overnight canoe trip. We can hike, rock climb, swim etc. over the weekend.
- Cost is $95 per person - Includes: 4 meals, tents, and guided canoe trip, hiking, and rock climbing.
- All you’ll need is a sleeping bag and pillow!
- $25 Deposit Due by Monday, June 3rd
Visit www.truenorthcamp.org or email Mr. Kohler at email@example.com to sign up.
CLICK HERE to view the flyer
Attention Current 7th Grade Families:
- CLICK HERE to sign up to receive all information related to this trip.
- CLICK HERE for the DC Trip flyer.
Contact one of the High School Resource officers (North - Detective Bill Tynan, East - Detective Bridget McCowan) or Officer Jim Burden at 630/443-3835 with any questions.
CLICK HERE (or the accompanying photo, for the full application packet!
Wredling Middle School - Home of the Redhawks