News from the View!
Dedicated to furthering the lives of our students.
Welcome to the 2018-2019 School Year!
I could not be more honored to continue to be the principal of North View Middle School, and I am excited to have you and your students back in our newly remodeled building and brand new classrooms (see pictures below). I anticipate a great year as we collectively strive to foster a school community inspired by our students that is responsive, empowering, and inclusive. Click on the link below to learn more about how we ensure that we inspire and prepare all students with the confidence, courage, and competence to achieve their dreams; contribute to community; and engage in a lifetime of learning.
Inspired by the community we serve, North View Middle School provides an inclusive and responsive environment that empowers and inspires our students for a bright and bold future. To do this we must work in partnership with our families and it is my mission to help each school community member feel welcomed, connected, and a part of our North View Middle School community. If you have a need or desire to stop over for a tour of our building or learn more about North View Middle School before the school year begins, please let me know, and I will personally set something up with you.
Wednesday, Aug. 29th, 4-6pm
5869 69th Ave N Brooklyn Park MN 55429
School Supply List
We, the staff at North View Middle School, commit to…
- Providing challenging academic opportunities that are relevant, engaging, culturally responsive, and rigorous.
- Providing a meaningful, encouraging and safe environment that fosters the whole child, and focuses on student strengths.
- Including data driven best practices and instruction that meets the academic and individual needs of our students, improves student achievement, and promotes growth.
- Engaging in continued professional development to ensure that we are aware of our students’ racial perspectives, challenge our biases, and include practices that serve our diverse student population.
- Providing effective collaborative partnerships with the entire school community by ensuring that we encourage multiple opportunities for involvement, communication, and access.
- Modeling and implementing daily engaging multi-level reading and writing strategies within our classrooms.
- Accepting responsibility for each student’s success and celebrate that success with our school community.