I Don't Mind Vomiting
Bulimia affects 1-2% of adolescents and young adult women
Think you have Bulimia? Are you experiencing...
- feeling out of control when binge eating
- withdraw from social activities; especially ones that involve food
- spending less time with others to work out
- intense sadness with body image
- behavior towards the concept of working out changes
If you said yes to half or more of these, you might want to consider talking to a doctor.
If you have Bulimia, you don't have to go through it on your own
Go the the Eating Disorder Hope in New Jersey.
Phone Number: 1-888-206-1175
You aren't the only one...
Pop-singer, Britney Spears, came out with her first hit in 1999. A lot of people believe she is perfect but, she too is struggling, she has Bulimia. In 2007 it was released that Spears has been dealing with Bulimia since she was 16 years old because she didn't want to gain weight. She did stop during the pregnancies of her two sons, but began again to lose all the baby weight. But, she has been through rehab to end her Bulimia.