Create Self Grading quizzes using Google Forms
Flubaroo is a Google Apps for Education integrated tool that lets you easily grade assignments and do in-class assessments. http://www.flubaroo.com/
It is as simple as 1, 2, 3!
- Create a quiz using Google Forms
- Create an answer key by filling out your own form with the correct answers
- Put a link to the form in a place where you want the students to access it
- Once in the spreadsheet version of your form, click the "Insert" tab
- Click "Script"
- Search for Flubaroo and click "Install"
- After installation, there will be a new tab named "Flubaroo", click on that
- Select "Grade Assignment, you will be asked a series of questions, (i.e. which set of answers is your answer key etc,)
- You will eventually get a second worksheet called "Grades" that will show you all of your student data. If more than 40% of students got a question incorrect, then the question is highlighted in orange to alert you that you may need to go over that question again!
- When our campuses get e-mail for students enabled, you will have the ability to e-mail the students their grades.
Graded documents look like this...
How is it being used in Round Rock ISD
Teachers are using Flubaroo to do quick check for understanding with their kids and for final unit assessments.
Ms. Pennington had her students enter their answers to their assessment into a Google form instead of taking their test on a scantron or on paper so she could provide immediate feedback on how they were doing.