The General's Update
Your guide to DDE events & announcements: 3/18/2018
Congratulations to these future scientists! They are headed to the You Be The Chemist State Finals!
DDE honored the students and staff of MSD by identifying about what they are positive, passionate, and proud.
Curtains! So proud of these Generals!
MSD Strong T-shirt Order Form
Eisenhower Middle School is MSD Strong! Attached please find an order form for the MSD Stong T-shirts: http://bit.ly/2tVX9R3
Mark Your Calendar
- Now through March 29: MAP Testing for 6th and 7th grade students in Language Arts and Math classes.
- Thursday, March 22: Freehold Township Employees vs. Harlem Wizards @ 7:00pm @ Freehold Township High School. Tickets are SOLD OUT!
- Tuesday, March 27: Board Meeting @ 8:00pm @ 384 West Main Street, Freehold
- Thursday, March 29: Shortened Day Schedule, 11:40am Dismissal
- Friday, March 30 through Sunday, April 8: School Closed for Spring Recess
- Monday, April 9: District Reopens
- Wednesday, April 18: Open Mic Night @ 6:00pm in the STEAM Center: http://bit.ly/2nYQOir
- April 30-May 7: PARCC Testing - All Grades
- NEW DATE: Tuesday, May 8: NJASK Science Testing - 8th Grade
- Friday, June 1: 8th Grade Dance
- Whenever you shop on Amazon, please use this link to go through AmazonSmile. A portion of each eligible sale will go to the Eisenhower Middle School PTO! Happy Shopping, Generals! https://smile.amazon.com/ch/22-2634420
- Our next PTO meeting is Thursday, March 15, 2018 @ 8:30am in the Cafeteria.
- Our bagel sale is ongoing, and we are still in need of volunteers! If you have an hour in the morning, please email Jen Serluco, PTO President, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Prices are as follows: $3 for a bagel and a bottle of water; $2 for just a bagel; $1 for just a bottle of water.
- PTO questions? email@example.com
Important Information for 8th Graders
- If you haven't done so already, please order your graduation gown through Jostens. If you haven't ordered a graduation gown because you are planning on using a sibling gown from the past two years, you may still purchase a tassel as a keepsake. If you have any questions, please email Traci Ambrose at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please see the attached information and application for Sheriff Youth Week, which is available to 8th grade students who will be entering high school (takes place in July): http://bit.ly/2mH525P
- Save the date for 8th grade graduation pictures! Pictures will be taken on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 and Thursday, April 26, 2018. On both days, pictures will be taken from 4:00pm-8:00pm in the STEAM Center.