JSD Year 1 Newsletter
Friday 19 December 2014
- finished thinking about the Polar Regions, bringing our half term topic to an end
- enjoyed a range of winter and Christmas themed activities in the classroom
- we made our festive cards and party hats
- enjoyed a Year 1 party day including a delicious party lunch together
- had a visit from Santa/Father Christmas
- watched the staff pantomime 'Freezing!', based on the film 'Frozen'
Next Half Term
- start back at school on Tuesday 6th January 2015 and we will begin our new topic 'Fantasy Worlds'
CCAs - final reminder
Hopefully you will have seen the note home on Gateway regarding Term 2 CCAs. Please note that Sunday 4th January is the deadline for signing up for clubs.
This is the final date that sign ups can be accepted. To allow for administration time and the club organisers to prepare for the start of their clubs, we are unable to accept any additions after this date.
Thank you to those of you who have found time to send us feedback about the weekly newsletter.
Do you find these newsletters helpful and informative? If so can you please send an email to Miss Foulkes @ Victoria.firstname.lastname@example.org saying yes. Thanks.