Mountain View Weekly Update
Announcements & Updates
- It's here, Mendham! Tickets are now on sale for the Harlem Wizards game versus our Mountain View and Hilltop teachers! The game will be at West Morris Mendham High School on Sunday, April 7, 2019 at 3 p.m., (doors open at 2 p.m.). This will be an afternoon of great fun and fundraising for our amazing Mountain View and Hilltop Schools, via the Mendham Boro HSA. The event will feature a variety of fun interactive extras to complement the Wizards' dazzling demonstration of hoops artistry: Pregame "Wiz Kids" warm-up, contests, comedy, awesome slam dunks, audience participation, merchandise giveaways, and more.
Volunteers are needed, and sign-ups will be sent out via room parents in the coming days. Opportunities range from leading Sponsorship and Food Committees to assistance on “Game Day”.
Tickets sell out VERY quickly, so go to https://harlemwizards.thundertix.com/events/145455 to secure yours today!
- The following items were due today:
- Anytown permission slip (8th grade)
- Spring sports physicals
- High Note/Dorney Park permission slip and payment
- Washington, D.C. polo shirt order form and roommate request form
If you have yet to turn in any of the above, please do so as soon as possible.
- The Spring sports season is fast approaching. Please note the following:
- There will be a meeting for all students interested in playing baseball on Monday, March 4 from 3:15 - 3:30.
- Tryouts for all teams are scheduled for the week of March 11.
- Practices will begin the week of March 18.
- Attention parents and students: The Mountain View Daily Bulletin is now available on the Mendham Borough mobile app! Download the app now on the Android or Apple app store. Note that the bulletin is not accessible from the website. Please see the February 19 weekly update for more details.
- AFTERNOON SESSION ADDED: Classroom, Docs, Slides... oh my! Would you like to learn more about G Suite, including how it is implemented in the classroom and can make for more efficient communication in your daily life? If so, join Mrs. Falcone and Mrs. Toth on March 14 from 1:00 - 3:15 for an interactive and informative Google bootcamp. To RSVP, click here. Note that space is limited to the first 18 participants.