Distance Learning / End of School Year Plans
Para obtener informacion en Espanol, desplácese hasta la parte inferior de la página y seleccione "translate" y "Spanish."
We plan on updating you as often as needed using Infinite Campus text messaging, email , facebook and our webpage www.litchfield.k12.mn.us.
Communication from Superintendent Simenson
Click this link to open the most recent PDF letters from Mrs. Simenson or review older items sent.
Litchfield School Board approved the last day of Distance Learning will be Friday, May 22. The week of May 26-29 will be designated for device turn-in. The device return will be coordinated with personal property pickup. Staff has been cleaning out lockers to prepare for the return-pickup effort.
Thank you parents for all you are doing to help your kiddos stay engaged in their learning through this very uncertain time. I know Distance Learning has added a level of stress to your daily lives but the partnerships between staff and families has enabled our children to learn to be resilient during this unprecedented event.
Device Check-In and Personal Property Pickup
Additional Information from Building Prinipcals re:last week of school
- Lake Ripley Elementary - Parent Letter: L.R.E. Last Week of School Family Information
- Lake Ripley Elementary - Kindergarten Family Information (Thursday May 28th)
- Litchfield Middle School - Parent Letter: L.M.S. Last Week of School Family Information
- Litchfield Middle School Distance Learning Day 1/Day 2 Rotation Schedule
- Litchfield High School - Parent Letter: L.H.S. Last Week of School Family Information
- Additional Information from the Technology Department (items expected to be turned in, cost of replacements, fees, how to save items off your device)
- 2020 Virtual Scholarship Night
Virtual Commencement Celebration.
We are planning a live stream pre-recorded broadcast where you will be able to see and hear the presentation of the senior class, speeches, music and more on Facebook and YouTube. The hyperlinks to view the Virtual Commencement at 1:30pm on Sunday, May 31st are included below:
The countdown to our virtual commencement on the YouTube and Facebook platforms will begin 25 minutes before the ceremony. To view the virtual ceremony on Sunday, May 31st, simply click one of the links above to watch live.
The ceremony will also be broadcast on KLFD on Sunday, May 31st at 1:30 p.m.. Students and families will be provided a download link for future viewings after the live presentation of the ceremony.