Falcon Ridge Family Updates
January 31, 2022
News and Tidbits
I hope you had a great weekend!
The lost and found is brimming with jackets, coats, and accessories! Please feel free to stop by and grab any familiar items.
We have two open positions at Falcon Ridge; 2nd grade educational assistant (part-time, Monday through Friday, $12.50 an hour) and substitute teacher. These are great positions for parents who enjoy working part-time and would like to join the Falcon Ridge team.
Our character trait this month is kindness, which means the quality or state of being gentle, generous, compassionate, caring and considerate. Students have the opportunity to demonstrate kindness at school and may earn a Falcon Card to display on the hall bulletin board. At the end of each month, Falcon Cards are randomly drawn for fabulous prizes. Please check out this newsletter for ideas to teach kindness at home and school.
Next year's school calendar has been posted on the website.
Have a joyous week!
After School Reading Club Starts This Week!
Weekly Progress Report
Just a reminder that we will continue sending weekly progress reports through the 4th Quarter to make sure you are aware of your student's current grades. Remember that you can always view your student's current grades and missing assignments through the Tyler SIS parent portal. If you have questions regarding grades or assignments, please contact your child's teacher.
Falcon Ridge Charter School
Mrs. Mushlitz's Students Enjoyed Reading the Outsiders Novel
Resources for Parents
February Character Trait: Kindness
Average Daily Attendance
1st Grade: 93.79%
2nd Grade: 96.43%
3rd Grade: 98.62%
4th Grade: 95.45%
5th Grade: 94.24%
6th Grade: 94.85%
7th Grade: 95.76%
8th Grade: 90.61%
- February 1st - Boys Middle School Basketball games at 4:00pm Idaho City at Falcon Ridge
- February 3rd - Boys Middle School Basketball games at 3:30 pm Falcon Ridge at Centennial Baptist
- February 4th - Citizen of the Month luncheon
- February 8th - Boys Middle School Basketball games at 3:30 pm Falcon Ridge at Riverstone International
- February 8th - Board Meeting at 6:30 pm
- February 9th - 3:00 – 4:30pm STEM Club 6th- 8th grade
- February 10th - Boys Middle School Basketball games at 4:00 pm Garden Valley at Falcon Ridge
- February 14th - Happy Valentines Day!
- February 15th - Dorian Spring pictures (Here is the direct online ordering link) Dorian Studio
- February 16th -Boys Middle School Basketball -1st Round of Playoffs
- February 18th- Student Birthday Class Celebrations (please contact your students teacher for more details)
- February 19th - Boys Middle School Basketball Semi-Finals/Championship
- February 21-25 - Winter Break
- Early release days every Monday (1st-8th grades dismiss at 1:30 p.m.)
**Check out our website for the most updated information