My True Colors
Paige Balcerzak, 3rd hour
My True Color, Blue
- I was extremely imaginative and found it difficult to fit into the structure of school life.
- I reacted with great sensitivity to discordance or rejection and sought recognition.
- I responded to encouragement rather than competition.
- I seek harmonious relationships.
- I am a true romantic and believe in drama, warmth, and empathy to all relationships.
- I enjoy the symbols of romance such as flowers, candlelight, and music and cherish the small gestures of affection.
- I have a strong desire to influence others so they may lead more significant lives.
- I often work in the arts, communication, education, and helping professions.
- I am adept at motivating and interacting with others.
- Expects others to express views
- Assumes “family spirit”
- Works to develop others’ potential
- Individuals oriented
- Democratic, unstructured approach
- Encourages change VIA human potential
- Change time allows for sense of security
- Expects people to develop their potential
- Attention-getting misbehaving
- Lying to save face
- Fantasy, day-dreaming, and going into a trance
- Crying and depression
- Passive resistance
- Yelling and screaming
My True Color Questions/answers
1.What three characteristics about your color fit you best?
2. What type of job do you believe fits your personality type?
When i get older I want to be a Veterinarian.
3. characteristics were not like you
Yelling and screaming, I responded to encouragement rather than competition, Works to develop others’ potential.
My color might affect my job because by having a bad day, also it would be good for the job because i would be nice and have good relationships with patients.