Food Safety Refresher Course
Level 1 and Level 2
Need to refresh your food safety/hygiene knowledge?
HABC Endorsed Level 1 and Accredited QCF Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Catering Refresher courses.
Venue: Nationally (joining instructions, receipt and map will be sent to you) course can be delivered in-house.
Places Available: Up to 20 on each course. Minimum of 8 people on the course.
Cost Per Person:
Food safety level 1 refresher course: £25.00 (includes course materials, exam registration costs and cetificate).
Food safety level 2 refresher course: £30.00 (includes course materials, exam registration costs and certificate).
Refreshments: Tea , coffe and biscuits are provided.
Booking instructions: Book by Email or Telephone.
When booking please provide details of person making the booking. Please indicate if there are any special requirements e.g. dyslexia, language barriers, learning disabilities.
A confirmation will be sent to you confirming your provisional placement on the course. When you are in receipt of the confirmation then please forward payment. Payment should be made by cheque and made out to Pennine Management Services.
Please note you will not be officially on the course until such time as we have received payment. Once payment has been received, you will receive a receipt, which will also be your booking confirmation , you will need to bring this receipt with you as proof
Terms and conditions:
- All bookings must be made by telephone, email or through the website: www.teachfoodsafety.com.
- Payment must be received prior to the course commencing.
- Once we receive your booking you are liable for payment.
- We reserve the right to cancel the course, for example due to illness. In such circumstances a full refund of course fees will be made. No responsibility is accepted for incidental or consequential loss resulting from such a cancellation.
- More than 28 days before the course, no charge will be made.
- 14 - 28 days before the course, 50% of the fee will be payable.
- Less than 14 days before the course, the whole fee will be payable.
- All cancellations requested verbally must be confirmed in writing or email
- Substituting one delegate for another may be done at any time before the course, at no extra cost.
Use the following links to book your place on the next course:
or if you prefer you can ring me direct on: (07932) 746761.
ANY QUESTIONS THEN PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO ASK.