Week of March 16, 2020
- Drop off for school starts at 7:30...School starts at 7:50...Tardy Bell at 8AM..Please get your students here on time. PROWL is such an important time in your students day!!
- Car rider pick up will begin at 3:20, remember to go around in the gravel lot.
- Please Read!! Car Rider Cars NEED their Car Tag in order to pick up your student through the line. If you don't, no worries however, you will be asked to park, come in, and sign out your student. Safety is our number 1 concern! Thank you for your understanding!
- Parents if you are looking for materials to work with your student. Please get with your teacher to coordinate checking out resources from the parent center!
- If your student is riding the bus home with someone else, your student needs a signed note from the parent, and it needs to be given to the front office before they can ride the bus!
- Please be mindful of the student dress code for students in grades 3-5. Students who are in violation of dress code will be asked to change and parents will be notified. You can find the dress code link below!
Lunch, Lunch, Lunch!
March Lunch Menu!
We encourage you to come and eat with your child!! If you have a visitor coming to eat with your student. Please send written permission to your teacher, so that we can ensure safety for all students!
As a reminder, if you come and eat with your student, please make sure you are eating with your student only. This is a school policy. Please use the round wooden tables to enjoy lunch together.
Eastside is a Model PLC School!!!
Eastside received exciting news! We have been recognized as a Model Professional Learning Community at work! We are 1 of 5 schools in Arkansas to receive this honor, and 1 of about 200 schools in the US and Canada.
Eastside has worked so hard for 3 years to raise student achievement, and overall school success by focusing on learning, building a collaborative culture, and focusing on results! We truly are One Team that has accomplished a Dream!
Spring Attendance Challenge!
A new system at Eastside: Lost and Found!
Here is the link for this week!
Lots of Learning Experiences!
All A's for Eastside!!
Extra, Extra, Read all About Us!!
March 23-27 Spring Break
March 31- TAG 3rd grade CSI Field Trip
April 2- Quiz BOWL at WES
April 9th- Test Bash
April 10th- Good Friday- No School
April 13-17- K-2 State Testing
April 20-22- 3rd and 4th grade ACT Aspire State Testing
April 25th- *District Event* A Very Special Talent Show
April 27-30- 5th Grade ACT Aspire State Testing
April 27- Kinder Zoo Field Trip