Anderson Reunion 2013
Get Ready to Celebrate!
We are so excited to be together to celebrate with you...at the 2013 Anderson Family Reunion. Here are a few details with more to come in the coming weeks.
Our first event will be Dinner and Opening Activities at 6:00 pm
July 6, 2013: Checkout is by 11:00 am (We will have breakfast together)
Location: Rivers Edge at Deer Park...between Park City and Heber City, about 35 minutes from Salt Lake City
Our accommodations are located in a campground setting with little cabins all lined up in a row, firepits, picnic tables and a stream running alongside the mountain behind us. All cabins have sleeping for 4 or 6 persons. We have assigned each family accordingly. There are two bedrooms in each cabin, two bathrooms and a small kitchen. For pictures go to www.riversedgedeerpark.com. We have also reserved a green space next to all of these cabins for gathering, eating together and playing games and chatting after the sun sets. It is going to be a great place to celebrate!
HEADS UP ON THREE THINGS FOR NOW:
1. Full payment for lodging due June 1
$345 Check made out to Margaret Ence-please send to 3492 Cummings Road
Salt Lake City, Utah 84109
FYI: We will be eating all three dinners together...purchased and prepared by the aunts and uncles. Assignments to come. Each individual family will be responsible for two lunches and one breakfast on your own.
2. Please send to me by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) by May 15th the following:
* Names of your family members
* Age as of July 3, 2013 (just the children)
* T-shirt size YXS YS YM YXL AS AM AL AXL email@example.com
3. Be thinking about whether you would like to participate in our FAMILY FREEDOM FESTIVAL CONCERT on the evening of the 4th of July. This can be any display of talent that you can think of....musical or not, patriotic preferred but not a necessity, serious or comical. There is no pressure for anyone to perform....just for those that would like to be in our show. We will also need a really good audience so that is a great way to participate as well. All numbers should be no longer than about 5 minutes. Let me know as soon as you decide but no later than June 15th. If we need to gather up some microphones, a keyboard, speakers etc. or other it would be great to know beforehand.
COMING SOON: Details about activities, things to pack and more!
Enjoy our "Theme Song" below. If you actually listen to the whole
song disregard the other songs at the end. They are not part of the