Holy Trinity Catholic School
Home of the Saints - September 30, 2015
From the Principal's Desk
- Parent Teacher Conferences are coming soon! Families who have NOT turned in their form for conferences will find another one in the purple folders this evening. Please complete and send back to the school offices tomorrow - Oct 1. Thank you for your assistance so that we may begin scheduling conferences!
- School Picture dates have been confirmed and will be held on Monday, October 26th and Tuesday, October 27th. For now, mark your calendar! More details will be forthcoming.
- Paragon Cookie Dough Fundraiser pick-up will be held on Thursday, October 8th. Pick-up times will be @ Central 3:00-6:00pm, and @ East 2:30-6:00pm. All WEST Campus items will need to be picked up at Central Campus. Volunteers are needed, and this is an easy way to knock out some service hours! Please contact Ms. Staci Zehr or Mrs. Cindy Miller if you can help with pick-up. All money is due on October 19th.
Mrs. Sally Sternberg
Diocesan Schools Open House
Here is where we need your help:
- We ask that each family personally invite (and even better, bring) one other family to the Open House on Oct 29th. (There is a flyer in the folder tonight to help you out.)
- We would love to have a few parents on hand at each campus to answer any prospective family questions from the parent point of view. So, if you are able to spend some portion of time with us from 4-6pm, please let Mr. Lemen know.
- Use social media to re-post and re-tweet Holy Trinity Catholic School's comments about the Open House.
School Choice Voucher Paperwork
This will be the last month that a hard copy of the lunch calendar comes home. From this point forward, you can find the lunch menu in Sycamore or in the Friday edition of The Herald each week.
October 12-16 is National School Lunch Week, so the cafeteria will be serving 3 new meals that week. For more information, please read the bottom of the lunch calendar.
Destination Imagination is a wonderful way for kids to learn about team-building, brainstorming, being creative, thinking on your feet, conflict resolution, performing in front of others and so much more. We have a parent who would be willing to coordinate the Destination Imagination Program. However, we are in need of parents who would coach the various teams. You can find out more about the program by going to www.indiana-di.org. Without a parent coordinator and parent coaches, we are not able to offer this incredible opportunity to the students. If you are interested in working with this program, please contact Mrs. Amy Kippenbrock by phone or text at 812-309-0115 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. A sign-up form is included in the purple folders tonight and should be returned by October 9th.
From the PTA
Servus Cash! (formally known as BR Bucks) is here until October 4th! Don't miss out on this SCRIP opportunity. More information was included in the purple folders last night.
Books, Books Everywhere!
- Just a reminder that the Book Fair at Central Campus will have a Family Night this evening from 5-7pm.
- East Campus is gearing up to host the Book Fair on October 6-9. A letter and brochure with all the titles available is included in the purple folder tonight. Because East Campus houses our more independent students, we are offering them the opportunity to purchase books over recess/lunch hour. There will not be a Family Night at East Campus.