Want to work for an awesome start-up?
Fancy a challenge?
We are a successful startup with a user base several million strong. We are looking for a passionate iOS Developer to join our expanding Mobile Team of talented engineers. Your primary focus will be development of exiting new features and improving the stability of the iOS client. This is an on site position, at our Newcastle Office.
- Have a strong background in Objective-C and Swift.
- In depth knowledge of iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Be passionate about making beautiful iOS apps that are simple and easy to use.
- Be confident in your abilities to shape a platform with hundreds-of-thousands of users.
- Have an understanding of the intricacies of iOS and its human interface guidelines.
- The ability to communicate technical concepts.
- Be self-motivated with strong organisational skills.
- Think like a team member, not a code-monkey.
Extras we would like to see:
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum and using issue tracking software such as JIRA.
- Familiarity with Code Review process
- Familiarity with writing and maintaining technical documentation
- Familiarity with unit testing and TDD as well as automated testing
- Collaborate with a team to design and build new features for our iOS app.
- Help maintain code quality, organisation and stability.
- Improve the performance and responsiveness by refactoring older code.
- Work closely with designers to create a beautiful app.
- Work closely with external beta testers, to gather feedback and insight.
- Competitive Salary.
- Casual work environment.
- Mentorship by veteran developers.
- Excellent equipment.
- Newcastle Upon Tyne.
All candidates are expected to have downloaded and used the Palringo app before applying.