Third Eye Tapestries
Hippie Tapestries – Understanding How to Buy and Display Them Right
There are many ways in which you can accentuate the decor of your home. Get expensive paintings and hang them on your walls. Choose elegant colours and textures to make the room look classy.. Or simply go all out and bring the full on radiance of hippie tapestries into your living space.
It all depends upon your personal taste in interior decor. More are more people are now turning towards this colorful and vibrant style of interiors. The old and traditional format of using bland and muted colours is over. So if you too are looking to buy and hang hippie tapestries in your living room, here are a few tips that might come in handy for you.
• First of all, understand that buying tapestries is just like buying any regular painting for your home. You need to think about what you will like and what will go with the rest of the decor of your home. There are literally hundreds of designs you can choose, including tie dye, rock bands, rock legends, or themes that fit your décor and style.
• The step to follow before anything else is to measure the wall on which you will be hanging your hippie tapestry. You will also need to think about placement. Do you want the hanging to cover the entire wall or you want to place it somewhere in the middle and if so, how much wall space will be left around it. This will eventually determine the size of the tapestry that you will buy.
• Different hippie tapestries follow different styles. You will find the Indian designs to bring a splash of colour to your room while the Celtic types will be more themed around their legends. Then there are Trippy tapestries or tie and die to consider. Look at all the options and choose the one that suits your style best.
• One important step to follow when you are in the market looking for tapestries to buy is to bring along swatch samples of your couch, curtain, or anything else in the room that you want to match so you have an idea of the design and colour you will need to match.
• Another vital factor to look at is the material that the tapestry is made of. You cannot have a cotton tapestry hanging in a room that has everything else, the upholstery, curtains and couches, done in say silk. Some fabrics just don’t go together.
If you do find a hippie tapestry you like, consider not purchasing it. Instead ask the sales person to hold it for you while you check online for a better price on the same design. This way you will be guaranteed of the best price in the market.
In case you are looking to buy hippie tapestries online, ThirdEyeTapestries.com is the one website where you can find the best designs and pieces at the most fantastic prices. Be sure to give this website a visit.
About The Author
Kimberley Pitstop is an expert in ethnic interior decor who also loves to write many interesting articles and blogs, helping people understand the different ways in which they can bring their living space come alive with style. She recommends ThirdEyeTapestries.com as the best place to buy high quality hippie tapestries and more.