Kent Lake's CAP
And What You Need to Know
What is a CAP and why do I need it?
The Elephant in the Room: Free Condoms?
Counselors are here to help
- STD Prevention and Treatment
- Protected and Informed Sexual Activity
- Abuse and Rape
- Effective Condom Usage
- Any Personal Topic Brought by the Student
Frequently Asked Questions
- Counselors are located in the Student Services Building.
Who funds the free condoms?
- Currently, private health centers fund the Program. These are voluntary donations.
Will my visit to obtain condoms be awkward?
- The visit will only be awkward if you make it so. After the first visit, condom acquisition is as simple as saying, "three, please."
How effective are condoms at preventing pregnancy?
- Condoms are roughly 82% effective (Contraception).