- "Russian Mike" ran a crash ring.
- Made $279 Mill false injury claims from real and phantom car wrecks.
- Doctors and lawyers were in on it.
- One of the doctors was an owner of a fake clinic, she earned $10k a month a sign false medical paperwork.
- Lawyers harassed auto insurers with false claims.
- Recruiters were bribed $2-3k for each crash "victim" they found.
- The NYPD exposed the ring by posing as crash vicitms.
- 37 members of the ring were convicted. Mike faces 100 years in federal prison.