Dear Crusader Families,
Just a friendly reminder that the Yearbook Cover deadline is Monday, February 12. Please turn in all submissions to the school office. The Yearbook Cover flyer can be found below with additional information listed.
It's hard to believe Lent will start next week. We look forward to seeing you on Wednesday, February 14, for the Ash Wednesday Mass at 9:00 a.m.
As always, thank you for all you do to support the school.
LENT SERVICE PROJECT
The Knights of Columbus St. Francis de Sales Council #14408 is hosting a Bottles for Babies fundraiser to protect the unborn and benefit the life-saving work of Elizabeth’s New Life Center! Elizabeth’s New Life Center helps women who are considering abortion choose life for their babies by providing free pregnancy tests, ultrasounds, infant care items, and parenting classes. Through our contributions, we can defend life by extending compassion and support to vulnerable moms and families in our community.
Ticket Purchasing Directions
1. Click link provided above.
2. Click Buying Options (red oval in the middle of the screen).
3. Click on General Seating rectangle at the top, right of the page.
4. Choose the quantity of tickets needed from the drop down.
5. Click section 118 on the left side of the arena picture.
6. Choose your desired seat option oval on the left side of the arena picture.
7. Proceed to checkout. This may prompt you to create an account. This account will be used to access your electronic tickets for entrance at the game.
**You will receive an email confirmation with information regarding retrieving your electronic tickets.
The school will be purchasing concession credits for every mother and son(s) attending.
Concession credit is $5 per person.
Cash will not be given back if full amount is not used. If more than $5 is spent, then you will only owe the difference.
Jena Greiner will meet each mother/son (family) at the assigned Crusader section (118) and pass out the concession tokens the night of the game.
If there are any further questions, please email the school office or contact Jena Greiner at email@example.com.