April 11th- April 14th
A Message from the Principal
Skip the paper work and take care of Data Verification for me, by following these steps.
Go to the NISD Home Access Center (HAC) website https://hac.nisd.net/
Follow the steps below:
If you already have a HAC account:
1) Your LOGIN is the email address to which the message was sent.
2) Your PASSWORD is the same HAC password that you have previously used.
3) After logging in, click on the REGISTRATION tab.
4) Click on Update Enrollment tab
5) Click START
6) The first time you log in you will be asked to certify that you are over 13 years old. You will then enter your student’s birthday to validate the registration account.
7) You will be asked if the student is returning to NISD for the 2022-23 school year. If your child will be returning to ANY NISD school next year, select YES. If your child will NOT be returning to ANY NISD school, select NO and follow the question prompt.
8) Click NEXT.
9) Review your child’s data and update any information needed. Click SUBMIT to complete the registration process for your child.
10) If you have multiple elementary students, click on the CHANGE STUDENT icon on the far right of your student’s name in HAC, select another student and follow the same steps above. Review data and complete the registration process for each student.
If you have any trouble accessing HAC or you do not see one of your children, please contact the school office and ask to speak with the Attendance Secretary as they may be able to assist you with this process. If the campus is not able to resolve your issue, please complete the form using the link below and District staff can reset your password or link students in a family if necessary.
As always, You Matter!
Praise, Promote & Protect.
Parent Pick up.
Scan the QR Code or Click on link below.
Week at a Glance
Military Child Week
- 4/11Team up for our military-wear your favorite sports team
- 4/12 Gold Tournament for 8th Grade; Our troops allow America to shine bright-wear bright colors
- 4/13 Soccer Game Vs. Jefferson-Girls at Hobby , boys at Jefferson; Camo Day-wear camo
- 4/14 Purple Up Day for Military Kids-wear purple, boys soccer pictures
- 4/15 School Holiday
Upcoming Events at Hobby
April 11 Progress Reports Go Out
April 20 Early Release
April 29 PTA Boots and BBQ Fundraiser
May 3 STAAR EOC Algebra
May 5 STAAR 8th Science
May 6 STAAR 8th SS
May 10 STAAR Math
May 11 STAAR Reading
Spanish 4 AP Exam
May 18 Early Release
Notes from the Nurse
All 6th grade students please start sending in your shot records! One TDAP and one MCV4 is required for 7th grade. 7th graders will not receive schedules for next year if they are delinquent.
Current 7th graders who are delinquent please send in your records to receive schedules for next year.
Hobby will host another UHS vaccine bus on April 26th from 9:30- 12pm. If you are interested in the bus please email me and I will send a packet home with your student.
University Health has many great clinics that have same day appointments as well.
Tafolla School Based Clinic: 210-644-2000
Davis SChool Based Clinic: 210-644-2050