Parents' Night Out!
Hosted by SMCM's Student Education Association
When you drop off your child(ren), you will sign them in and sign a permission form. When you pick up your child, we will have you sign them out, as well. Payment is collected the night of the event (cash only, please!).
PNO is BACK!!! We missed you too! ;)
- Cost per family: $10 for first child, $5 for each additional sibling
- Children ages usually range from 18 months to age 10, but we're happy to watch kids of any age! Please provide any diapering supplies.
- Spaghetti with marinara and optional meatballs, apple slices, snacks, and lemonade will be provided!
- If your child has any strict dietary restrictions or food allergy, packing a meal is encouraged but we will accommodate everyone's needs. (We do offer a gluten-free pasta)
- There will be fun crafts, coloring activities, and story-time.
- Weather permitting, we'll be playing outside!! Please make sure the kids are ready with sneakers and jackets!
If you have any questions, please contact SEA Faculty Adviser- April Ryan.
SEA Parents' Night Out
Friday, Oct. 16th, 4:30-8:15pm
Parish Hall, Trinity Church RD at SMCM
4:30 - 5:00 -- Child Drop-Off
5:00 - 6:00 -- Playing outside
6:00 - 6:30 -- Dinner
6:30 - 8:00 -- Coloring, autumn storytime, and fun
8:00 - 8:15 -- Clean-up and Parent Pick-Up
**Kids MUST be picked up by 8:15 on Friday night, due to another event that starts at 8:30pm.